Whenever you have Water Damage Restoration issues on your Bradbury, CA property, you can count on us 24/7. At 411 Restoration, we provide exceptional cleanup and restoration services. We specialize in water damage cleanup services in Bradbury, CA and we have been a part of the community for 20+ years. We are always on time and we will work with your insurance directly. Call us at (310) 729-7199 and we'll be there to help you through the ordeal.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
What To Do When You Have A Water Damage Emergency?
- Cut Off the Flow of Water. To prevent more severe damage, locate and stop the flow of water into or around your home or business
- Disable all sources of electricity
- Hang wet fabrics and leather items out to dry.
- Put family photos, art, and other valuable objects in a safe, dry place.
- Protect your valuables from further damage by elevating them away from flooded or water-soaked areas.
- Get In touch with an independent claims adjuster (They work on your behalf, not for the insurance company)
- Contact a water damage restoration expert. (Choose a company that has good reviews and referrals)
Does My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
One of the most common questions, our Bradbury, CA clients ask is if their homeowner's insurance will cover the damages. The short answer is yes, however certain types of water damage might not be covered by your policy.
Example: Gradual water damage is not usually covered. Gradual damage occurs when something like a slow leaking A/C unit or a hidden slab leak causes damage to your home slowly over time. Gradual water damage is a common problem. Check with your broker to be sure.
You can also hire a public adjuster to represent you not the insurance company.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
How to Select a Water Damage Restoration Contractor in Bradbury, CA, 91008
Choosing a water water damage restoration company to clean up and restore your property after a disaster is a big decision. These projects are complex and they require knowledge of multiple aspects of construction, including: water mitigation, electrical, plumbing, roofing, remodeling, ground-up construction, insurance assistance, and complex project management.
Look for a restoration contractor with the following qualifications:
- Is California licensed, bonded, and insured
- Experience working with complex projects that require coordination with multiple different parties
- Experience managing staged restoration projects that may require parallel demolition and installation
- Experience working with water, fire, mold damage repairs and restoration
- Experience working with insurance companies on damage claims
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Bradbury, CA, 91008 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.