Whenever you have Water Damage Restoration issues on your Carson, CA property, you can count on us 24/7. At 411 Restoration, we provide exceptional cleanup and restoration services. We specialize in water damage cleanup services in Carson, CA, 90224 and we have been a part of the community for 20+ years. We are always on time and we will work with your insurance directly. Call us at (310) 729-7199 and we'll be there to help you through the ordeal.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
What To Do When You Have A Water Damage Emergency?
- Cut Off the Flow of Water. To prevent more severe damage, locate and stop the flow of water into or around your home or business
- Disable all sources of electricity
- Hang wet fabrics and leather items out to dry.
- Put family photos, art, and other valuable objects in a safe, dry place.
- Protect your valuables from further damage by elevating them away from flooded or water-soaked areas.
- Get In touch with an independent claims adjuster (They work on your behalf, not for the insurance company)
- Contact a water damage restoration expert. (Choose a company that has good reviews and referrals)
Does My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
One of the most common questions, our Carson, CA clients ask is if their homeowner's insurance will cover the damages. The short answer is yes, however certain types of water damage might not be covered by your policy.
Example: Gradual water damage is not usually covered. Gradual damage occurs when something like a slow leaking A/C unit or a hidden slab leak causes damage to your home slowly over time. Gradual water damage is a common problem. Check with your broker to be sure.
You can also hire a public adjuster to represent you not the insurance company.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
What Happens During Water Damage Restoration?
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: We will utilize a variety of equipment to assess the level of damage. We will then classify and categorize the damage to determine the extent of repair. After this process, our inspectors will provide you with an estimate.
- Water Removal: This is time-sensitive and must be started as soon as possible. The longer standing water remains inside your house, the more dangerous it becomes for both your structure and for you. At this time, the restoration team will also remove any personal belongings that are affected. High-powered pumps are used to extract water quickly and effectively.
- Dry-out & Dehumidifying: Following the water removal process, we will begin drying and dehumidifying the affected area. Although your home may appear dry after the water extraction stage, walls and other materials are often still wet to the touch. Therefore, this stage is essential to prevent further destruction or mold growth.
- Cleanup & Sanitizing: At this time, we will treat for mold and microbial growth. Special, personal protective equipment is used during the cleaning phase to avoid contact with hazardous materials.
- Complete Restoration: The goal of the recovery team after cleaning up is to get your house back to its pre-loss condition. Flooring, cupboards and other structural material may be removed, fixed, or replaced. Depending on the extent of the damage, this phase of the restoration may be quite simple or extensive—with projects ranging from minor drywall repair to complete reconstruction of certain sections of the structure.
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Carson, California, 90224 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.