Hit with water damage? Don't wait, call us today at (310) 729-7199. When it comes to Water Damage Restoration every second counts. Water can penetrate quickly and cause serious structural damage to your property. Here at 411 Restoration we pride ourselves on providing the best water damage restoration services in the entire Del Aire, California area. It can be incredibly stressful when water damage happens on your property, in your home, or business. The team here at 411 Restoration knows that, and we hope to help alleviate all of your stress in regard to cleanup.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
How To Avoid A Water Damage Emergency?
About 70% of the water damage calls 411 Restoration receives are caused by plumbing problems. In Del Aire, CA, 90045 we are blessed with great weather, unlike the rest of the country where floods and heavy rain are part of daily life. California's dry weather helps when it comes to flooding. So, if you take care of your property's plumbing system with proper maintenance, you probably would never have to deal with water damage.
To avoid water damage due to plumbing issues:
- Maintain your drains and check for clogs frequently
- Keep a close eye on your water heater for leaks and unusual sounds
- Pay attention to your water bill an unusual spike can indicate a hidden slab leak
- Check to make sure your A/C unit is working properly the condensation from A/C can cause major water damage
- Check your washing machine's supply line frequently, this is one of the most common causes of water damage in residential units
Does My Homeowners Insurance Cover Plumbing and Pipe Leaks?
Your homeowners insurance policy should cover any sudden and unexpected water damage due to a plumbing malfunction or broken pipe. However, most home insurance policies exclude damage to your home that occurred gradually, such as a slow, constant leak, as well as damage due to regional flooding.
Additionally, some types of damage that are related to water damage, such as mold, may be excluded from your standard policy depending on the cause. However, if you want coverage, you can typically add additional coverage as optional riders.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
What Happens During Water Damage Restoration?
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: We will utilize a variety of equipment to assess the level of damage. We will then classify and categorize the damage to determine the extent of repair. After this process, our inspectors will provide you with an estimate.
- Water Removal: This is time-sensitive and must be started as soon as possible. The longer standing water remains inside your house, the more dangerous it becomes for both your structure and for you. At this time, the restoration team will also remove any personal belongings that are affected. High-powered pumps are used to extract water quickly and effectively.
- Dry-out & Dehumidifying: Following the water removal process, we will begin drying and dehumidifying the affected area. Although your home may appear dry after the water extraction stage, walls and other materials are often still wet to the touch. Therefore, this stage is essential to prevent further destruction or mold growth.
- Cleanup & Sanitizing: At this time, we will treat for mold and microbial growth. Special, personal protective equipment is used during the cleaning phase to avoid contact with hazardous materials.
- Complete Restoration: The goal of the recovery team after cleaning up is to get your house back to its pre-loss condition. Flooring, cupboards and other structural material may be removed, fixed, or replaced. Depending on the extent of the damage, this phase of the restoration may be quite simple or extensive—with projects ranging from minor drywall repair to complete reconstruction of certain sections of the structure.
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Del Aire, CA, 90045 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.