Hit with water damage? Don't wait, call us today at (310) 729-7199. When it comes to Water Damage Restoration every second counts. Water can penetrate quickly and cause serious structural damage to your property. Here at 411 Restoration we pride ourselves on providing the best water damage restoration services in the entire East Rancho Dominguez area. It can be incredibly stressful when water damage happens on your property, in your home, or business. The team here at 411 Restoration knows that, and we hope to help alleviate all of your stress in regard to cleanup.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
How To Avoid A Water Damage Emergency?
About 70% of the water damage calls 411 Restoration receives are caused by plumbing problems. In East Rancho Dominguez, CA, 90221 we are blessed with great weather, unlike the rest of the country where floods and heavy rain are part of daily life. California's dry weather helps when it comes to flooding. So, if you take care of your property's plumbing system with proper maintenance, you probably would never have to deal with water damage.
To avoid water damage due to plumbing issues:
- Maintain your drains and check for clogs frequently
- Keep a close eye on your water heater for leaks and unusual sounds
- Pay attention to your water bill an unusual spike can indicate a hidden slab leak
- Check to make sure your A/C unit is working properly the condensation from A/C can cause major water damage
- Check your washing machine's supply line frequently, this is one of the most common causes of water damage in residential units
Does My Homeowners Insurance Cover Plumbing and Pipe Leaks?
Your homeowners insurance policy should cover any sudden and unexpected water damage due to a plumbing malfunction or broken pipe. However, most home insurance policies exclude damage to your home that occurred gradually, such as a slow, constant leak, as well as damage due to regional flooding.
Additionally, some types of damage that are related to water damage, such as mold, may be excluded from your standard policy depending on the cause. However, if you want coverage, you can typically add additional coverage as optional riders.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
How to Select a Water Damage Restoration Contractor in East Rancho Dominguez, CA
Choosing a water water damage restoration company to clean up and restore your property after a disaster is a big decision. These projects are complex and they require knowledge of multiple aspects of construction, including: water mitigation, electrical, plumbing, roofing, remodeling, ground-up construction, insurance assistance, and complex project management.
Look for a restoration contractor with the following qualifications:
- Is California licensed, bonded, and insured
- Experience working with complex projects that require coordination with multiple different parties
- Experience managing staged restoration projects that may require parallel demolition and installation
- Experience working with water, fire, mold damage repairs and restoration
- Experience working with insurance companies on damage claims
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the East Rancho Dominguez area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.