Hit with water damage? Don't wait, call us today at (310) 729-7199. When it comes to Water Damage Restoration every second counts. Water can penetrate quickly and cause serious structural damage to your property. Here at 411 Restoration we pride ourselves on providing the best water damage restoration services in the entire Elizabeth Lake area. It can be incredibly stressful when water damage happens on your property, in your home, or business. The team here at 411 Restoration knows that, and we hope to help alleviate all of your stress in regard to cleanup.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
How To Avoid A Water Damage Emergency?
About 70% of the water damage calls 411 Restoration receives are caused by plumbing problems. In Elizabeth Lake, California we are blessed with great weather, unlike the rest of the country where floods and heavy rain are part of daily life. California's dry weather helps when it comes to flooding. So, if you take care of your property's plumbing system with proper maintenance, you probably would never have to deal with water damage.
To avoid water damage due to plumbing issues:
- Maintain your drains and check for clogs frequently
- Keep a close eye on your water heater for leaks and unusual sounds
- Pay attention to your water bill an unusual spike can indicate a hidden slab leak
- Check to make sure your A/C unit is working properly the condensation from A/C can cause major water damage
- Check your washing machine's supply line frequently, this is one of the most common causes of water damage in residential units
Why Water Damage Claims Are Denied and What to Do About It
A significant determining factor in your claim is whether or not the water damage was due to flooding. In the insurance world, water damage and flood damage mean very different things. Standard insurance policies exclude damages caused by flooding, so it is important to understand the difference. Water damage that is covered by insurance policies is typically for a sudden event such as a broken appliance causing a leak or pipe burst in plumbing. Most policies also cover water damage from roof leaks and walls. However, some policies will only cover interior water damage if there is direct damage to the building that creates an opening for water to enter, e.g. wind damage.
To avoid denial, check your policy carefully and ask your broker for details such as what is covered.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
What Happens During Water Damage Restoration?
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: We will utilize a variety of equipment to assess the level of damage. We will then classify and categorize the damage to determine the extent of repair. After this process, our inspectors will provide you with an estimate.
- Water Removal: This is time-sensitive and must be started as soon as possible. The longer standing water remains inside your house, the more dangerous it becomes for both your structure and for you. At this time, the restoration team will also remove any personal belongings that are affected. High-powered pumps are used to extract water quickly and effectively.
- Dry-out & Dehumidifying: Following the water removal process, we will begin drying and dehumidifying the affected area. Although your home may appear dry after the water extraction stage, walls and other materials are often still wet to the touch. Therefore, this stage is essential to prevent further destruction or mold growth.
- Cleanup & Sanitizing: At this time, we will treat for mold and microbial growth. Special, personal protective equipment is used during the cleaning phase to avoid contact with hazardous materials.
- Complete Restoration: The goal of the recovery team after cleaning up is to get your house back to its pre-loss condition. Flooring, cupboards and other structural material may be removed, fixed, or replaced. Depending on the extent of the damage, this phase of the restoration may be quite simple or extensive—with projects ranging from minor drywall repair to complete reconstruction of certain sections of the structure.
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Elizabeth Lake, California, 93532 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.