Whenever you have Water Damage Restoration issues on your Hermosa Beach, CA, 90254 property, you can count on us 24/7. At 411 Restoration, we provide exceptional cleanup and restoration services. We specialize in water damage cleanup services in Hermosa Beach and we have been a part of the community for 20+ years. We are always on time and we will work with your insurance directly. Call us at (310) 729-7199 and we'll be there to help you through the ordeal.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
How To Stop Water Damage Before It Happens?
Almost 93% of all water damage in Hermosa Beach, CA could have been prevented with the right knowledge. How can you protect your home from residential water damage? Here are a few ways to prepare.
- Check For Damaged Plumbing Pipes
Plumbing systems in older homes are susceptible to stoppages. To prevent plumbing problems before they start, be on the alert for pipe cracks, bulges, stains, and other signs of moisture.
- Look For Hidden Leaks
If you find a leak, it could be a sign that there is damage. Unusual spikes in your water bill could indicate a hidden leak. Look out for pipes in areas prone to collecting water, such as crawl spaces, cabinets, and attics. If you see any signs of dripping water, call a plumber right away to avoid bigger problems.
- Keep An Eye On Your Appliances
As appliances age, their parts can rust and their hoses can weaken. Check your dishwasher, washing machine, and your fridge frequently for leaks or worn-out parts.
- Drain Clogs
Bathroom and sink drains can clog with dirt, grease, hair, and other substances. If left unchecked, clogged drains can cause damage to other places in the home.
Does My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
One of the most common questions, our Hermosa Beach, CA, 90254 clients ask is if their homeowner's insurance will cover the damages. The short answer is yes, however certain types of water damage might not be covered by your policy.
Example: Gradual water damage is not usually covered. Gradual damage occurs when something like a slow leaking A/C unit or a hidden slab leak causes damage to your home slowly over time. Gradual water damage is a common problem. Check with your broker to be sure.
You can also hire a public adjuster to represent you not the insurance company.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
What Happens During Water Damage Restoration?
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: We will utilize a variety of equipment to assess the level of damage. We will then classify and categorize the damage to determine the extent of repair. After this process, our inspectors will provide you with an estimate.
- Water Removal: This is time-sensitive and must be started as soon as possible. The longer standing water remains inside your house, the more dangerous it becomes for both your structure and for you. At this time, the restoration team will also remove any personal belongings that are affected. High-powered pumps are used to extract water quickly and effectively.
- Dry-out & Dehumidifying: Following the water removal process, we will begin drying and dehumidifying the affected area. Although your home may appear dry after the water extraction stage, walls and other materials are often still wet to the touch. Therefore, this stage is essential to prevent further destruction or mold growth.
- Cleanup & Sanitizing: At this time, we will treat for mold and microbial growth. Special, personal protective equipment is used during the cleaning phase to avoid contact with hazardous materials.
- Complete Restoration: The goal of the recovery team after cleaning up is to get your house back to its pre-loss condition. Flooring, cupboards and other structural material may be removed, fixed, or replaced. Depending on the extent of the damage, this phase of the restoration may be quite simple or extensive—with projects ranging from minor drywall repair to complete reconstruction of certain sections of the structure.
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Hermosa Beach, CA area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.