Hit with water damage? Don't wait, call us today at (310) 729-7199. When it comes to Water Damage Restoration every second counts. Water can penetrate quickly and cause serious structural damage to your property. Here at 411 Restoration we pride ourselves on providing the best water damage restoration services in the entire Leona Valley, CA, 91390 area. It can be incredibly stressful when water damage happens on your property, in your home, or business. The team here at 411 Restoration knows that, and we hope to help alleviate all of your stress in regard to cleanup.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
What To Do When You Have A Water Damage Emergency?
- Cut Off the Flow of Water. To prevent more severe damage, locate and stop the flow of water into or around your home or business
- Disable all sources of electricity
- Hang wet fabrics and leather items out to dry.
- Put family photos, art, and other valuable objects in a safe, dry place.
- Protect your valuables from further damage by elevating them away from flooded or water-soaked areas.
- Get In touch with an independent claims adjuster (They work on your behalf, not for the insurance company)
- Contact a water damage restoration expert. (Choose a company that has good reviews and referrals)
Why Water Damage Claims Are Denied and What to Do About It
A significant determining factor in your claim is whether or not the water damage was due to flooding. In the insurance world, water damage and flood damage mean very different things. Standard insurance policies exclude damages caused by flooding, so it is important to understand the difference. Water damage that is covered by insurance policies is typically for a sudden event such as a broken appliance causing a leak or pipe burst in plumbing. Most policies also cover water damage from roof leaks and walls. However, some policies will only cover interior water damage if there is direct damage to the building that creates an opening for water to enter, e.g. wind damage.
To avoid denial, check your policy carefully and ask your broker for details such as what is covered.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
How to Select a Water Damage Restoration Contractor in Leona Valley
Choosing a water water damage restoration company to clean up and restore your property after a disaster is a big decision. These projects are complex and they require knowledge of multiple aspects of construction, including: water mitigation, electrical, plumbing, roofing, remodeling, ground-up construction, insurance assistance, and complex project management.
Look for a restoration contractor with the following qualifications:
- Is California licensed, bonded, and insured
- Experience working with complex projects that require coordination with multiple different parties
- Experience managing staged restoration projects that may require parallel demolition and installation
- Experience working with water, fire, mold damage repairs and restoration
- Experience working with insurance companies on damage claims
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Leona Valley, California, 91390 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.