Whenever you have Water Damage Restoration issues on your Palmdale, California property, you can count on us 24/7. At 411 Restoration, we provide exceptional cleanup and restoration services. We specialize in water damage cleanup services in Palmdale and we have been a part of the community for 20+ years. We are always on time and we will work with your insurance directly. Call us at (310) 729-7199 and we'll be there to help you through the ordeal.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
How To Avoid A Water Damage Emergency?
About 70% of the water damage calls 411 Restoration receives are caused by plumbing problems. In Palmdale, California we are blessed with great weather, unlike the rest of the country where floods and heavy rain are part of daily life. California's dry weather helps when it comes to flooding. So, if you take care of your property's plumbing system with proper maintenance, you probably would never have to deal with water damage.
To avoid water damage due to plumbing issues:
- Maintain your drains and check for clogs frequently
- Keep a close eye on your water heater for leaks and unusual sounds
- Pay attention to your water bill an unusual spike can indicate a hidden slab leak
- Check to make sure your A/C unit is working properly the condensation from A/C can cause major water damage
- Check your washing machine's supply line frequently, this is one of the most common causes of water damage in residential units
Does My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
One of the most common questions, our Palmdale, CA, 91390 clients ask is if their homeowner's insurance will cover the damages. The short answer is yes, however certain types of water damage might not be covered by your policy.
Example: Gradual water damage is not usually covered. Gradual damage occurs when something like a slow leaking A/C unit or a hidden slab leak causes damage to your home slowly over time. Gradual water damage is a common problem. Check with your broker to be sure.
You can also hire a public adjuster to represent you not the insurance company.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
How to Select a Water Damage Restoration Contractor in Palmdale
Choosing a water water damage restoration company to clean up and restore your property after a disaster is a big decision. These projects are complex and they require knowledge of multiple aspects of construction, including: water mitigation, electrical, plumbing, roofing, remodeling, ground-up construction, insurance assistance, and complex project management.
Look for a restoration contractor with the following qualifications:
- Is California licensed, bonded, and insured
- Experience working with complex projects that require coordination with multiple different parties
- Experience managing staged restoration projects that may require parallel demolition and installation
- Experience working with water, fire, mold damage repairs and restoration
- Experience working with insurance companies on damage claims
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Palmdale, California area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.