Hit with water damage? Don't wait, call us today at (310) 729-7199. When it comes to Water Damage Restoration every second counts. Water can penetrate quickly and cause serious structural damage to your property. Here at 411 Restoration we pride ourselves on providing the best water damage restoration services in the entire Sun Village, California, 93543 area. It can be incredibly stressful when water damage happens on your property, in your home, or business. The team here at 411 Restoration knows that, and we hope to help alleviate all of your stress in regard to cleanup.
About Our Water Damage Restoration Services
What To Do When You Have A Water Damage Emergency?
- Cut Off the Flow of Water. To prevent more severe damage, locate and stop the flow of water into or around your home or business
- Disable all sources of electricity
- Hang wet fabrics and leather items out to dry.
- Put family photos, art, and other valuable objects in a safe, dry place.
- Protect your valuables from further damage by elevating them away from flooded or water-soaked areas.
- Get In touch with an independent claims adjuster (They work on your behalf, not for the insurance company)
- Contact a water damage restoration expert. (Choose a company that has good reviews and referrals)
Does My Homeowners Insurance Cover Plumbing and Pipe Leaks?
Your homeowners insurance policy should cover any sudden and unexpected water damage due to a plumbing malfunction or broken pipe. However, most home insurance policies exclude damage to your home that occurred gradually, such as a slow, constant leak, as well as damage due to regional flooding.
Additionally, some types of damage that are related to water damage, such as mold, may be excluded from your standard policy depending on the cause. However, if you want coverage, you can typically add additional coverage as optional riders.
Why Choose 411 Restoration
- FREE Inspection and Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Clean Up and Removal of Unsalvageable Materials
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration and Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
What Happens During Water Damage Restoration?
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: We will utilize a variety of equipment to assess the level of damage. We will then classify and categorize the damage to determine the extent of repair. After this process, our inspectors will provide you with an estimate.
- Water Removal: This is time-sensitive and must be started as soon as possible. The longer standing water remains inside your house, the more dangerous it becomes for both your structure and for you. At this time, the restoration team will also remove any personal belongings that are affected. High-powered pumps are used to extract water quickly and effectively.
- Dry-out & Dehumidifying: Following the water removal process, we will begin drying and dehumidifying the affected area. Although your home may appear dry after the water extraction stage, walls and other materials are often still wet to the touch. Therefore, this stage is essential to prevent further destruction or mold growth.
- Cleanup & Sanitizing: At this time, we will treat for mold and microbial growth. Special, personal protective equipment is used during the cleaning phase to avoid contact with hazardous materials.
- Complete Restoration: The goal of the recovery team after cleaning up is to get your house back to its pre-loss condition. Flooring, cupboards and other structural material may be removed, fixed, or replaced. Depending on the extent of the damage, this phase of the restoration may be quite simple or extensive—with projects ranging from minor drywall repair to complete reconstruction of certain sections of the structure.
More About the 411 Restoration Family
411 Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration business servicing the Sun Village, CA area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water damage cleanup and mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified and verified professionals on Angie’s List and Home Advisor.