Serving All Fontana, California 24/7 Call Now! 909-301-4525
Fontana, California Water Damage Restoration Services
It only takes a day for trapped dampness can lead to mold and the need for water damage repairs or for smoke damage to become permanent. Whether a burst washing machine hose or a major blaze, only professional damage restoration services can prevent additional deterioration and return everything to pre-loss conditions. We’re ready 24 hours a day 365 days a year to take charge of the entire scene and assure a maximum recovery with a minimum of losses. The clock is ticking, so we can arrive at your Fontana home or business within 60 minutes of your call.
Water Damage Restoration
You need a water damage restoration company that’s licensed, experienced, and certified. That’s not just for major storm flooding, but for anything that soaks more than a small area of flooring. Spills overflow and leaks quickly soak in deeply — beyond flooring and wall surfaces and into the inner structure. Once there it starts causing damage in just a day or so. And that destruction can continue for weeks until natural evaporation has removed all excess moisture. Carpets mold, wood floors, and sub-floors warp and split, plasterboard crumble, cabinets delaminate…
We keep water damage repairs to a minimum by getting everything completely dry in just a couple of days. We accomplish that with a series of steps, following IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) standards and guidelines.
- Assess the damage and plan the drying and restoration. That includes making measurements of surface moisture levels as well as detecting pockets of hidden dampness.
- Remove all damp and unsalvageable materials.
- After draining or pumping out any standing water we use advanced water extraction equipment to pull out as much dampness as possible from floor, wall, and ceiling surfaces.
- Complete deep structural drying using commercial-grade dehumidifiers and powerful air movers.
- Clean and disinfect using specialized cleansers and techniques.
Dealing With Water Damage In Fontana? We Can Help 909-301-4525
With just a bit of added moisture the conditions inside buildings are ideal for mold growth. It can get started in as little as 12 hours after any water incident, but may not become visible until 72 hours later. Or it may remain hidden deep within the structure.
The health hazards posed by its irritants, allergens, and mycotoxins are real. As is damage to most porous materials.
We’re a Certified Mold Remediator (CMR) with all the equipment and expertise necessary for thoroughly removing mold and its spores, as well as for guarding against regrowth.
Sewage and Standing Water
A sewer line backup or toilet overflow is clearly a health hazard. So much so that many types of materials that came in direct contact must simply be disposed of. Our anti-bacterial specialists make sure that the hazards are contained and isolated as our highly-trained technicians remove the sewage, clean, and disinfect.
By IICRC standards any water that came in contact with the ground or has lingered for more than 24 hours is also a significant health hazard. So we take all the necessary precautions and provide absolutely thorough cleaning. We can also provide complete and permanent odor removal.
Fire Damage Restoration
After the Fontana Fire Department has left it’s natural to feel overwhelmed by the scene. And not without reason. Once the blaze is out there’s still the potential for further damage due to the oily smoke residue and water from firefighting.
We’re a single company that can take care of all the fire cleanup, smoke damage restoration, smoke odor removal, repairs, and reconstruction. Even insurance documentation and help with claims processing.
The first 24-48 hours after the blaze are the “golden hours” for minimizing further damage and recovering as many possessions as possible. Our complete line of services includes the following.
- inspection and assessment
- structural reinforcement
- board ups, securing the building and premises
- work with investigators
- provide all necessary equipment, lighting, dumpsters, etc.
- debris removal and cleanup
- immediate and thorough smoke removal before it’s had time cause corrosion or permanent odors
- structural drying
- penetrating odor neutralization
All that requires special equipment and extensive training. We have it. And we’ll work closely with you to make the right decisions on what to discard and what to attempt to rescue based on our expertise and your priorities.
At Your Door Within 60 Minutes Or Less Call 909-301-4525
Our team includes cleaning and restoration specialists with extensive on-going training. Their certifications include
- Applied Structural Drying (from the world-leading non-profit IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification)
- Certified Mold Remediator (from the Professional Mold Inspection Institute),
- EPA Certification for remediating lead-based paint, and
- Water Damage Restoration (from IICRC).
- AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician)
Locally owned and operated since 1999 we’re experienced in projects both large and small. In addition to being certified as a mold remediation contractor by the Professional Mold Inspection Institute, our technicians hold a variety of specialist certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification. And our staff provides seamless project management from planning and estimation through on-site management for multi-phase projects all the way to final clean up and haul away.
For your convenience and peace of mind, we’ll always keep you informed and will work directly with your insurance company to meet estimate, mitigation, restoration, and documentation requirements.